Tuesday 8 January 2013

Why is it I eat my feelings ??

This is something that has struck me over the last few days, when things get hard emotionally I eat and eat and can't stop myself. I really just eat anything in sight even if I don't feel like it !!! I need to fine away to stop think and then make the best choice for myself. I need to go back go positive self talk and working through and talking myself through my food choices.
I also think I maybe addicted to sugar do I need to cut that right back out of my diet again. 3 points a day and that's all. I miss fruit and vegetables especially carrots so they need to come back on the menu and mix them up I also miss yoghurt !!

These things ill be eating today !! I Also will be cutting back on bread !

95.2 kgs today - time to change that 9 to an 8 !!!

Here are some photos I took in Dunedin.


















Today is going well :) have 18 points left just gotta work on getting a fair bit more water in.. But today's focus was food intake. The question is ..... What to have for dinner !!!!
I hate dinners sometimes here as its hard and I at times have to cook just to get dinner made :/ which is ok if I want too cook. Think I might organise a dinner for tomorrow though.
I have to avoid the kitchen and the chocolates dumped on the coffee table in the lounge makes life a bit hard but positive talk to avoid is working well and hiding in out room.

Water intake pure water 2.4 litres and 3 cups of black coffee, so doing ok. :D

Dinner was eggs in toast with a salad, it was yum too. I am at 28 points for the day and I am happy with that, it's 8:40pm and the only other thing I may want is a cup of tea, which if W makes means I stay out of the kitchen. Which is away for the bloody pantry full ( yes still) full of junk food.

Looks like we will be heading to the zoo or out to do something on Thursday and then Friday beach trip, Saturday W has cricket and Sunday we will head to the beach again, these are all weather dependent and I need to come up with a plan for staying on track over these days but having things I want etc to eat. I have to weigh in on Saturday come hell or high water as I need to draw that line in the sand and move onward and make myself accountable again.

I think I need to make a salad for lunch on cricket days and take the equivalent of a "work" lunch., to cricket with me.

On a brighter note we are just waiting for the bank guy to get back to us now we have sent him everything he needs. We need to settle on the section in the 18th of January, eek but also yay! Also need to start choosing things for the inside and the rest if build process, taps and door handles and colours etc. need to make appointments sooner rather than later so we can get this to the council. Also looking forward to getting the valuation back as well.

Right going to watch a movie and go to bed.
Hope you are all good.

I really like this blue grey colour but it maybe to much for the hole house to be that one colour,

No comments:

Post a Comment