Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bloody head cold :(

Bugger it I have woken up feeling more as than I did yesterday !!! Bloody annoying if I do say so myself !! I can hardly swallow!! Stupid glands and throat.

Today we need to apply for life insurance, contact the lawyer about the title and ring some of the sub contractors for the building company to make times to meet with them about everything. And start choosing some colours I really do like the Gray/blue from yesterday's blog like really like it. Might have to be a really like /want choice for me .. See wast W thinks and the colour lady in a few weeks time I guess :-)

I kinda feel like I have so much to do but I am unsure where to start.. Weird but rue also a little on edge I want the valuation back and the mortgage definatly approved so we can take a deep breath and move into being mortgage payers ( oh yay guess its made better as it's only for the land and gets bigger as house gets finished)

Ohh what do you all think about black and white for the kitchen ?? Black bench and splash back and white cupboard with chrome chunky handles ???


94.3 kgs today ( -900 grams since yesterday)

Today has gone ok considering I am sick and the stress that keeps being thrown my way.. thanks building company you cocked yet another thing up and now I have to scramble and get you to fix it and then you make me feel like its a HUGE issue.. yes our bank wants things screwed down.. they are a bank.. you would think they have never built a house for anyone who has used a bank to fund the build before.. so cross.. but trying not to eat that cross feeling instead venting out on Facebook and here, and to top it off the valuer rings and is like ops a bit behind and she hasn't even been to the section and she is soooo busy and blah blah.. I DO NOT CARE do your job lady !! I am paying you nearly a grand do you bloody job ! We need her valuation for the bank as well and we have to settle for the section on the 18th... and yes it is stressing me a little as I don't like waiting on people and things to get what I want, I like to be in control of things. Yes I am Taurus ! We are control freaks of the best kind!!

 This Photo is the last day of 2012, I used instagram to take this one. 

 Again and instagram photo taken on 31/12/2012

St Clair beach Dunedin taken on 6/1/2013

On the food front had lunch at 3:30 pm soo dinner will be something light might even have a yoghurt and fruit and a ice block its soo freaking HOT !! YAY HOT... haha yes I like being over cooked warm too. 1.6 liters water, more water needed.


A friend posted this on facebook.... I am going to "believe" that this house will eventuate !!



3.2 liters of water and pancakes for dinner. ( lemonade pancakes 3 pp each will post recipie of anyone wants it just ask.. YUM too. ) The whole family were like what are you having and I got a chorus of me too's, so we all had it with fresh fruit and I had a yoghurt as well. Was YUMMY as !! 

I have has also been looking online for things to make for dinners and weight watchers have some yum as stuff, if I find anything I love I will post it here and again can give the recipie etc. My "Ma" is just vetting them for dinner ideas and we can go from there, so looking forward to that. I am going to try and come up with 15 odd things we can have for dinners so we get past this.. "What shall we have for dinner thing?" 

Feel good about today, currently at 29/33 points but I may have something else.. if I get hungry otherwise. Nope ! 

night all.. 
me 



No comments:

Post a Comment