Wednesday 16 January 2013

Starting to feel a bit better as the numbers and my puku go down!

I feel  bit better today about myself, my stomach is not as big but its still bit compared to before xmas. I am certain all the weight I have put on all went to the one place, its the place I do not like and possibly will never like due to skin etc etc. BUT it is shrinking. 

I feel a bit better in general other than my back hurting like stink from lifting and carrying computers up and down stairs, I think in total I carried 10 lots down the stairs ( 2 flights) and 8 lots up the stairs, not sure my back was to impressed. 

I am going to go for a swim today. I NEED to find my exercise mojo he must be berried under my tummy fat, as I just don't feel like BUT I know I love it once I get started.

Right breakfast for me !

2 comments:

  1. Way to go.Just keep that positive attitude and you will get there.

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of all the great exercise you got lugging all those computers up/down the stairs.
    If you find your mojo... send it to me! lol

    ReplyDelete