Saturday 26 January 2013

Well at least I can maintain ??

Hmm the scales at home were  nice to me all week going down slowly, went out for dinner on Thursday drank 3/4 of a bottle of Kim Crawford Lite ( low alc low Calories, 2 pp for 150 ml ) and was fine yesterday to.... a 100 gram gain today on the scales.

There are a few things about my lifestyle right now that are well.. ummm NOT cutie cutie or ok.
I eat far far to much sugar, I move way to little and I have not entered the doors of the gym in weeks, its like I have grown this ideal of being scared of it. ( stupid woman).

So to remedy the gym issue, body PUMP I am going to visit you at 5 pm this evening, I dont care about anyone else I need to go for me, fantastically my friend is coming to ! Brave girl she is, or she just likes to laugh along with me. To make sure we are both back at the gym we are going again tomorrow to body Attack, we have been to this before and laughed our asses off as we are both not that co-ordinated so it is at least amuzing! But is an awesome calorie burn/point earner. So should kick start myself. Monday I will go for a walk at the beach, might try and make it 20-30 mins if I can and then tuesday another gym class, poss boxing. I need to find a routine that works for me, as well right now tracking alone isnt cutting the mustard. Saying this I can honestly say I have been 100% honest with myself for the past two weeks, it may not look pretty but I have been honest. I need to change a fair bit to get myself back to how I like to be, today I am going to try reduce the sugar intake and tomorrow I will cut it again. Hoping for a nice loss this week.

I have to TRACK and EXERCISE 4 times this week .. these are my goals.

On other fronts, the mortgage got declined on Monday, enter panick mode for me, and we got approved by another company on thusday and that is only subject to the title being realesed from the council and at this rate if it is not realeased anytime soon our house wont get started because we wont have planning permissione etc on time for them to start early April ( planning and consent can take up to 12 weeks, Well thats late april and they will breach the contract if its not done. But honestly I would rather they did not rush the house the longer we have the longer we can save for curtain, fences and landscaping ohh and furniture etc! So thats all good.

So waiting we are till we see the title !! Going to look at tiles and carpet today, may aswell look at these things and choose them so we can get the house moving once we have the title.


Finally got my sorry arse to the gym and loved it !! Was awesome pump class I love it and I'll be back there again this week, it was a split class 30 mins pump 30 mins of Abs. Loved both !! 6 exercise points thank you and foods been great :-) feel back in control finally.

We have tiles too !! Think we have decided on which ones as well. Going to get some test pots tomorrow for wall colours and next week we will look at carpet and bathroom fittings. Then once we pay some money we can go to the colour consultant and choose the outside colours and window and door frames . I think that's all .... Haha bloody jeepers

As for the inside we have a lounge sweat and a washing machine and a fair few kitchen bits and our bed .. So wee need stuff there too but it will come :) we have a birthday before we move in too :)

Who knows we might need to have an engagement patty to ... Maybe.. that ball is in someone elses court ..

Night night I'll post pics of tiles tomorrow :)

1 comment: