Thursday 3 January 2013

Going to visit my family and house stuff

On the 31/12/2012 we signed everything up for the house it's all conditional on money and valuations and the title coming through for the land. These things are all normal and we know we have the $$ to pay for the house and that the value is definatly there so not much to worry about but we still are. But I found a few exterior colours I like while going on our road trip beach trip yesterday.
What do you all think??

Going to Dunedin to see my family for 4 days ;) can't wait to see my nana and grandad :)

Yesterday, well actually all if December were not good progress on the weight loss front I am hoping a few days away and a weigh in ( time to just go yup done and move on) will help reset my brain. Looming forward to returning home to get into gym and running looking at 1.5 ish hours a day a run or interval training session and a gym class, 5 days a week until I go back up work then cut down to an hour a day :)

Weight today 94.7 kgs ( back to where I was this time last year)





No comments:

Post a Comment