Monday 18 March 2013

When it CLICKS

I AM there.. I am ready I want this..

Last night I was looking at photos of myself at 80-85 kgs and I look so much slimmer and happier. SO I am going back there. I am going to do this. How.... I need to give up sugar and chocolate. CHOCOLATE is just the worst for me.. and when I say give up I really mean cut down. I eat far to much for the stuff. I need to find my love for exercise and get back to running or gym-ing 5-6 times a week. I am going for a walk tonight weather that be at the gym our outside. Wednesday I am going to the gym and Thursday as well.

I can do this..

Watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. Of course you can!
    I didn't stop my bad habits last time, and gained most of my weight back.. YOU don't want to do that girl!
    It sucks.

    If you STOP all the chocolate and only have it once a week (in MODERATION) you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the once a week thing might work for me. I might make it monday as that is when the chocolate box is brought out. Once in our own house there will be NO chocolate box, EVER !

    ReplyDelete