Friday 15 March 2013

Drawing a line

Tomorrow I will go to my meeting and draw a line in the sand and weigh in. Then the goal is SLIM by Summer ! ( or when we move into our house.) I can do this, small chunks. I am aiming for 500 grams a week and to eventually be back to 5-6 days of exercise a week. I can do this, I know I can 2 years ago I was doing this awesomely. SO I CAN DO IT AGAIN !! 

Scales will be kind if I do the right thing by my body. 

I also need to start eating a few different things as well, as the last week I have lived of tinned fish and salad for lunch and fish fillets and salad for dinner ( dont like upsetting my tummy and this doesn't) but I need variety. 

Today I had a protein shake for breakfast and I have a tuna salad for lunch. I have yoghurt and a few other good choices in there as well. I can do this. I know I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment