Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sun on the horizon.. well I hope

The lawyer emailed me. They have the title, just waiting for the easements and consents attached to it. There are about 4/5 of them, this bit makes me uncomfortable as I am like what could they be and as this has been a long enough road I worry we wont make it there in the end. This building a house thing is not for the faint hearted at all it will drive you insane if you let it.

So I will await the lawyer to call or to check the issues and let us know. I am hoping!! He has remembered to send the kiwisaver stuff off as well, as I will be pissed if he hasn't as that is a HOLE lot of money we can take off the mortgage in the end.

The day I was admitted to hospital I weighed in that morning at home at 95.8 kgs, today I weighed myself 93.6 kgs thats -2.2 kgs in 10 days.. I am one happy little camper, may it continue and may my weight finally drop into the 80's and never see the 90's ever again ( well maybe if I get pregnant one day that might be ok MAYBE).

I am feeling good, had a nausea attack after dinner last night nearly killed me I was so upset and in pain that I couldn't think straight thank god for W going ... PILLS take them !! He really is a good fella to me. Hoping that I can head back to work tomorrow.. I am bored and the title stuff is eating me alive I just want it sorted so I can move forward.. either finish choosing colours etc OR flag the hole bloody thing and buy a house!

Ill be back later to fill you all in on the house stuff as we learn more.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment