Tuesday 5 March 2013

Home on the mend but going a bit batty

I am going a little bonkers! I hate being at home but after about 4 hours I am shattered just from watching TV and making myself coffee/food. :( I need to go back to work I miss my kids and my friends at school. So I am hoping Thursday I can manage to get back there to my kiddies and get myself on the mend. Some how I see myself being rather tired by the weekend.

On the plus side my weight is going down, might have something to do with the lack of eating, yesterday was the first day I ate properly, 6 small meals as I can't eat a lot as I feel nauseated etc very quickly, but I am noticing I can eat a little more each time, still get nauseated and feel like crap for eating but you have to eat etc. Apparently its a 6 month turn around from operation to feeling/eating back to normal healthy low fat diet ( fat is not a good option as it can cause bile dumping and that causes all sorts of issues).

On that note, now the gallbladder is gone my weight shift, as it can be a huge reason for weight gain and things. So hopefully all my hard work over jan and feb will continue once I am good to go and it will melt off. I really can not wait to get back walking and then back to the gym, but at the moment I get tired very quickly so walking can wait a bit longer as well.

Other than that. We have a title for our house now waiting for the lawyer to call me back, from FRIDAY..not happy I called again today and now waiting again. He best call me back I want to know when we settle etc etc so we can get this bloody house built so I can finally live with my boy in "our" home and we can be a wee family and have our own address etc... yes I am batty but thats important to me!

3 comments:

  1. I can understand you wanting your own place. Steve and Bex feel the same, and there are plans in the background for them. Still not happening yet.
    I have to work around 'bile dumping' all the time!
    It does not matter WHAT I eat, I have to be near a bathroom within half an hour after eating or I'm in trouble!
    It is a constant HATE of mine... as it does cause problems... imagine travelling on a plane for a long time and you HAVE TO GO... and there's a queue!
    I hope you never get that particular side effect from having your gallbladder removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Chris that really does not sound very nice at all. At the moment its just nausea after eating certain things and yesterday it calmed down alot so that was good until dinner then it went pear shaped, thank you nausea drugs I like you.
      The house thing is hard as we like living here but well we need to grow up to and I need to be an adult and go back to what I love. We have lived here with his parents for over a year and I miss cooking the most and just not having to worry about other people all the time. It will be nice to sit in my lounge and just blob out and watch what I want to watch on tv.. or leave my shoes on the floor and not feel bad etc

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete