Thursday 14 March 2013

The want has to be great enough

After a very long in my own head conversation with myself I have come to the realisation that I have to want to lose this weight enough to not eat extra things and to be disciplined enough to stay with in my points budget. I can do this.. I know I can and even just "being good" over the last two days my weight is dropping back.
Monday I was 94.8 today I am 94.5 ( its not a lot) but its better than nothing, My lowest weight this year on the home scales has been 93.6 which was just after my operation. I now have some goals in mind and one of them is just to get back to exercising 5-6 times a week as I was doing right before I ended up in the hospital. I love the gym and I have a routine for that. With W's cricket season coming to an end I am thinking I can now get saturday and sunday exercise in as well, even if they are just a good long walk or a short run.

I still have stitches they are slowly dissolving but if I over do anything they pull and hurt. But I have decided I want to go back to rpm and pump next week, just one class of each to get me moving again and 2 walks. then the week after add another gym class etc etc until I am back to 5-6 days a week of exercise. I would love to get to the point where its everyday, but some nights when I get home from my job I am shattered. Teaching little people is exhausting.


House side things are improving we have a settlement date of the 25th of March. But this may be brought forward once the ducks get into their row. Just bathroom things to choose and then we are sorted pretty much and can have a colour consultation with the Stonewood people.



No comments:

Post a Comment