Wednesday 26 December 2012

The end of the year is near but my goals are not

Today for me is a bit of a revelation in terms of goals and getting there.

I have not achieved any of my personal weight loss or fitness goals this year but in other areas have achieved so much. Is there a balance to all this? How the hell do I find it? 

I think that is my issue finding a balance of what works what doesn't and making and sticking to agendas and goals. I am the biggest emotional eater on the planet and the last three weeks have been the hardest in my life, the sinking in that my Dad is in Oz for well who knows and that I will not see him and the biggest thing is ... I feel like an orphan. 

"W's" family are amazing and treat me like I have been here forever and I love them even more for that, but well.. with no mother (honestly she is not a mother at all) and just my brother who is busy I feel well, like once my grandparents have gone I will  be me.. alone .. something I am working on. 

I need to work on setting some exercise goals. Getting my food back in order and counting my points and believing in myself a lot more. 

I can do this.. I have lost 50 off kilograms I can lose the last 12 - 15 kgs. 

I need to commit to exercise 4-5 times a week.. good balanced eating ... hardest part of that is the pantry from hell. ( I will post pictures in the near future) and learning to balance the stress of my house build and dealing with the building company.  

Thank you to those who are now again following my blog... but  I feel this maybe the best place for me to sort myself out. 

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment