Saturday 29 December 2012

Good day..

Today minus the pain and massive headache was a good day food wise.

30/33 points
Lots of water

Tomorrow I will add some exercise to this and work on removing the sugar content from my diet a little more.

I am aware New Year's Eve is coming and I am going to celebrate the end if this year, it has been long and hard at times year. But we have achieved so much. I didn't work full time for the first 6 months of the year yet we have a 10% deposit for our house build saved, we have decided to build a house and its been a fairly stressful process at times and I am sure in the coming year it will be even more stressful but I am looking forward to seeing it grow and form and shape into our home where we can start "our" family and get married and things.

Life at times has its challenges I need to learn to stop using food as a way of dealing with them and also to stop punishing myself with food as well. Food is not going to come up with an answer ..... . I am... And only I can make myself sort out what is in my head, and deal with it.

I am a lot happier when I am in control and I need to learn that I don't have to be 100% perfect to be in control either.

As of this morning I weighed in at 93.7 kgs and I am NOT happy about that at all. So before I weigh in I would like to bring that back down a bit.. Once I weigh in at Ww on the 12/01/2012 ( or possibly 5/2/2012 in dunedin ) I need to draw a line and get my sorry butt moving in the right direction ... Downward to smaller happier and healthier me.


To be happy.... I have to create my own happiness!


The photos I added yesterday were of the pantry in the house I live in ( my partners parents), just showing people what's in my face when I open the pantry but I need to learn to just block it out. It's only food!

Picture to night is of the sunset the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment