Thursday 27 December 2012

Exercise really is going to be the key I think

Home scales 92.3 kgs
( 2.4 kgs gain in a week)

I got up and went for a 30 min run this morning what a huge difference it makes to my eating. It seems to switch my brain into healthy option mode. I have alto consumed 1.6 litres of water so far today.

It's weird weather here so everyone is watching tv or playing computer games. That for me is no reason to eat badly,I should show you the gauntlet I face each day with the food in the house. Because we live with them it's not like I can throw it all out.. 8 months till we move into our house .. Bring it on.. Right moving on with the day.. Ill be back later.


Back ugh trying hard not to eat the wrong things .. Chips are sitting on the bench yelling at me. I had blueberrys and two squares of chocolate instead..
Watching a movie so they will help entertain me.


Ok neatly fell off but reigned it back in.. Managed to have 1 glass of low alcohol wine as well. Pleased with my efforts, now to get through the rest of the evening. There is strawberries in the fridge and melon as well.. I can do this!

And then during the movies we got out chips.... And I ate about half a packet... Frigg!
It's better than uncontrolled eating but it's not controlled enough... Try again tomorrow.

Night night all

No comments:

Post a Comment