Friday 28 December 2012

Choosing to change instead of wallowing in my own self issues

I am the the only person who can change this outcome

I am the one who chooses what I eat and how much I eat, I am the one who chooses weather I exercise or not.


1: What do I want ....

2: What is that going to look like...

3: What do I need to change to meet these goals ...

4: What am I willing to change or not change to meet these goals.



1: I want to be at goal 77 - 80 kgs
I want to be healthy and have a balanced approach to food and exercise where a bad day does not de-rail me for a week or more.
I want to exercise 5 times a week for an hour at a time.


2: balanced eating staying within my daily points.
To eat at least half of my exercise points and remove weeklies as they are not helping me.

3: I need to control my eating and stick I my daily points.
I need to work on my issues with food and emotional eating.
I need to be more committed to myself and reaching my goals.


4: I want to live a nice life style where I can have a bad day that does not end in a disaster for weeks on end.
I am willing to work in my issues become more committed to my goals and being the best person I can be.
I am going to learn to deal with stress better and not eat my feelings.

****
Doing ok today .. Slight high in the sugar category but today's goal 33 points only is still under control.

I have a huge muscle knot in my left shoulder it's so big and sitting on my nerve and killing my arm and shoulder. It's sending pains and numbness right down to my fingers :(



No comments:

Post a Comment